Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Speaking of Cake

It's my Birthday!

I know what the groom's cake will not be: Red Velvet nor Carrot Cake. Rob apparently doesn't like either.  I know I'm acting like this is news to me, and really he's probably told me a million times that he doesn't like these, I just didn't listen.  I really think they are the best cake flavors ever and the fact that they are ALWAYS paired with cream cheese icing, make them my go to flavors.  Besides carrot cake counts as a serving of veggies right???
So we'll probably go with some flavor that comes out in a white color for the bridal cake.  Something along the lines of butter, pound, or maybe white chocolate (how yummy would that be!).  For Rob's cake it will probably be something a little more daring that just your run of the mill Chocolate (hence the white chocolate for mine...).  I'm thinking along the lines of Rum, Dulce de Leche, or something completely off the wall like pumpkin chocolate chip.  In the end I'll leave that decision to him.  All I know for sure is that it will not be an ice cream cake.  They always seem to melt on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment