Saturday, June 25, 2011

Welcome to LutterCon 2012!

This is what happens when you let your nerd-boy fiance start looking and suggesting invitations:
*these are all from other websites-they are all linked to their original websites.  I do not claim they are my own at all.  Just snippets from an AIM conversation Rob and I shared a few evenings ago.


Lets start with this lovely:
Found Here
We both have a Mii, he reasoned, so it would totally work right?

Next came something slightly more traditional:
Found Here
...In a Galaxy Far, Far, Away.  And really it would be me and not this other Poor Katherine crossing things out in red to correct the invitation.

Keeping with the intergalactic state of mind, R suggested this lovely:

From Here
My Dad would like this...

When I tried to offer the olive branch so that he can be in charge of the invitations for the rehearsal dinner, this is what he came with (our pictures would be on them of course):

This is where he found it
I laughed a bit, but gave a resounding NO.

He got a little closer to normal with the next one (he liked the birds) and I think it might work, for the rehearsal.

Found Here
Not bad, I thought we were heading on a better path-hip and urban, I could work with that.  Then he hit me with this lovely:


Found the Front Here
Back Found Here
This was so geeked out, it needed it's own WEBSITE to decode it.  Seriously, I cannot described how much I laughed and my heart dropped upon seeing this thing.  I tried to be tactful in telling my darling love that I want elegance. Something romantic. So he smiled his beautiful smile and sent me this:



Royalty Found Here
I hit my head against the wall and went to bed.
Needless to say, we're at an impasse, and will pick this up again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment